Special thanks to Andrew Brown Photography for providing this photograph.
What we do
The Kind Fest is on a mission to create a kinder world! We are a grassroots festival that brings together over 100 collective businesses, artists, musicians, organizations and kindness champions to demonstrate the lasting impact that acts of kindness can have on each other, our planet, and ourselves.
Create an experience of Kindness that will touch all 5 senses! Live music, arts and crafts, activities, guest speakers, food trucks, and more offer something for the whole family. Come enjoy a day of play and walk away feeling inspired, empowered, and excited to bring more kindness into your daily living practices.
What We did at the 2017 Kind fest?
- 1000 + attendees who were showered with kindness and compassion.
- 300 + Kindness Messages and Pictures drawn on Fabric Squares by attendees.
- 200 + Faces painted on
- 75 + volunteers who spent the day creating a kinder world.
- 68 curated booths of kind Artists, Businesses, and Non-profit organizations.
- 10 Food & Beverage Vendors including vegan, allergy friendly options, and kombucha samples.
- 8 Guest Speakers who taught us how we start creating a kinder world.
- 7 Local Musicians and Bands who spread love through their music.
- 2 Crystal Sound Bowl healing sessions.
- 1 morning yoga class on the grass with 10 + attendees connecting deeply.
- 1 morning Chalk the Walk activity where people wrote messages of love and kindness on the sidewalks.
- 1 awesome 1st Year Festival