Thank you to Happy Boon Photography for capturing this photo.
The Kind Fest is a grassroots festival that brings together over 75 collective businesses, artists, musicians, organizations and kindness champions to demonstrate the lasting impact that acts of kindness can have on each other, our planet, and ourselves.
Thank you for considering a presence at The Kind Fest! Come to get in front of attendees who are looking to identify local businesses and entrepreneurs who lead and model connection, compassion, kindness, and community. Attendees may be looking to support and be a part of businesses like yours.
Commercial business booths are designed for local or home-based businesses that don't fall within the artisan description. While we've tried to design packages to meet everyone's needs, these offerings aren't set in stone - contact us to discuss!
Commercial business booth
- Name list on Sponsor Page of The Kind Fest website
On Site Benefits:
- 10 x 10 Booth space at the Event
- Name listed in Event Pamphlet
A LA CARTE
- These are options that would be in addition to your $150 booth fee.
- Banner Placement as Sponsor of a Festival Activity $500
- 20 x 10 Space $200
- Name with link listed under the Supporter Section of Website $100
- Required Stamp for Bingo Raffle $100
- 3 Extra Social Media Mentions $75
- Corner Booth Location $75
- Your item in the Raffle In Kind Donation
- Setup is between 7 am-9:45 am
- Festival hours are 10 am-4 pm
- Breakdown begins at 4 pm. No early breakdowns
- You are responsible for collecting and reporting your own sales tax if you are selling product
- No candle lighting or fire within your booth
- No WIFI connection at Willis Tucker Park
- Upon acceptance, vendors who sell products are required to submit event insurance which you can find here.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org