The Kind Fest is a grassroots festival that brings together over 75 collective businesses, artists, musicians, organizations and kindness champions to demonstrate the lasting impact that acts of kindness can have on each other, our planet, and ourselves.
Thank you for considering a presence at The Kind Fest! At our community event, you'll have the opportunity to spread the word about your organization. Attendees are looking to identify organizations that are making a difference and with whom they can get involved with.
NON PROFIT booths
On Site Benefits:
- 10 x 10 Booth space at the Event
- Name listed in Event Pamphlet
A la Carte
These are options that would be in addition to your $75 booth fee.
- Banner Placement as Sponsor of a Festival Activity $500
- An extra 10 x 10 space next to your booth- additional $100
- Name with link listed under the Supporter Section of Website $100
- Required Stamp for Bingo Raffle $100
- 3 Extra Social Media Mentions $75
- Corner Booth Location $75
- Your pamphlets to put into Swag Bags $75
- 8 foot table only $25
- Your item in the Raffle In Kind Donation
- Setup is between 7 am-9:45 am
- Festival hours are 10 am-4 pm
- Breakdown begins at 4 pm. No early breakdowns
- Cash or card donations to your organization cannot be collected at your booth per city regulations
- No candle lighting or fire within your booth
- No WIFI connection at Willis Tucker Park
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org