Thank you to Happy Boon Photography for capturing this photo.
The Kind Fest is a grassroots festival that brings together over 75 collective businesses, artists, musicians, organizations and kindness champions to demonstrate the lasting impact that acts of kindness can have on each other, our planet, and ourselves.
Thank you for considering a presence at The Kind Fest! Some of our attendees will be looking to support and buy goods from artist vendors who believe and practice kindness values through their creative work. Artists who create, support, empower, and/or sell products that inspire people to create a kinder world.
To apply for an artisan booth, products must be handmade or created by you. Examples are ceramics, soaps, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, sculpture, painting, mixed media, woods, and photography.
- Name list on Sponsor Page of The Kind Fest website
On Site Benefits:
- 10 x 10 Booth space at the Event
- Name listed in Event Pamphlet
A la Carte
These are options that would be in addition to your $75 booth fee.
- Banner Placement as Sponsor of a Festival Activity $500
- An extra 10 x 10 space next to your booth- additional $125
- Name with link listed under the Supporter Section of Website $100
- Required Stamp for Bingo Raffle $100
- 3 Extra Social Media Mentions $75
- Corner Booth Location $75
- Your pamphlets to put into Swag Bags $75
- Your item in the Raffle In Kind Donation
- Setup is between 7 am-9:45 am
- Festival hours are 10 am-4 pm
- Breakdown begins at 4 pm. No early breakdowns
- You are responsible for collecting and reporting your own sales tax
- No candle lighting or fire within your booth
- No WIFI connection at Willis Tucker Park
- Upon acceptance, vendors who are selling are required to submit Event Insurance which you can find here.
- To keep the show balanced, the committee will limit the number of 2-4 vendors per category. (Example: Jewelry, home decor, soap, clay, photography, paintings, etc)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org